вторник, 22 октября 2019 г.

Costumer service

Hello)My name is Polina Lavrenyuk. I just starting to "spin" my business.This is a food delivery "Lina&Love".I'd like to tell you about my food delivery.
I used to own a beauty salon, food delivery is new for me.I chose this particular business, because now more and more people order food to work, holidays and etc.The most important thing is that the server is accessible to everyone at any time.Our service is in 10 cities.All you need to Donald the application.We also have a Youtube channel, where you can watch how your food is cooked.In honor of your birthday we have discounts, regular customers have bonus cards.Every week we have a competitions.You can win loyalty cards, iPhone, iPad and much more.Also in each city we have small fast-food establishments.Now I want to tall our menu.We make sushi and pizza.45 types of sushi and 50 types of pizza.Al cooks studied aboard and the staff is very kind.Also we have promotional codes.The application itself works without WI-FI, it is very understandable. Using our food delivery service you can order food for your birthday, for a romantic dinner, for a dinner with family and etc.Use out food delivery is convenient, you will like everything.Good Bye!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий