понедельник, 9 сентября 2019 г.

Breaking news

BREAKING NEWS
Hello!My name is Polina, I am a reporter and my TV program is called "L.S.P NEWS".I would like to show, some news and my work plan.

The First week
(09.09.19-15.09.19)


1.INFORMATION.
1.1Student book(translation of texts)
1.2 Video(news)
1.3 Google table
1.3 TV programs(first channel)




















The second week 
(16.09.19-22.09.19)
This week has started my project.I made two slides in my presentations  about England.And the two blogs about geographical positions and holidays.





















I taught the new words and had a test.




















Also I made a tasks.





















The third week.
(23.09.19-29.09.19)
This week I tried to tell my news. I solved the grammar with the class and analyzed my text.













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий