суббота, 2 февраля 2019 г.

5 module

5 модуль 
The first I want to tall you about body talk.Your body releases adrenalin which increases the blood flow to your face. You only blush when you become aware of other people's thoughts and feelings.  We get hiccups when something irritates the diaphragm muscle below it.
When we eat or drink too. When something such as dust, pollen or a virus imtabes the inside of our nose, a message goes to the brain.When you are asleep and air can't move freely through your mouth or nose, parts of your mouth and throat vibrate and cause snoring. A cough is a push iportant to way clearing your arways throat and lungs of infection. When you cough, you breathe in and close your vocal cords.The second i want to tall you about Ivan Kupala day.In Russia, people honour the sun on Midsummer Day, or Ivan Kupalaю.They dance around bonfire and jum and fun holiday filled with a variety of rites and over them.The person who jumps the highest is ceremonies connected with water, fire, and plants.believed to be the happiest.In the past, many the evening before ivan Kupala Day, people look people thought that on this night, the shortest one through their gardens or wander around forested areas of the year, evil spirits came out and so they would looking for fem flowers.The third  I want to tall you about annoying.It always gets on my nerves when people talk in the cinema,5 but you won't believe what has happened to me tonight! I went out to the cinema with my friends to see a film I've wanted to see for ages. On, that's awful, Liam. It's really annoying. What gets on my nerves is bad table manners. I've got a really funny story about this. A few months ago, I went to a restaurant with my family While we were trying to decide what to order, we heard some strange noises coming from the table behind us. It was a urping his soup really loudly. Well, I have to travel on public transport every day and there are plenty of things that annoy me. A few days ago, though, it was a boiling hot day and when my train pulled into the station and I saw the bodies pressed against the door. The fortn I want to tall you about Steven Marshell.Steven Marshall got the best experience, he visited and studied abroad, in Mexico. At the moment he lives in the USA and studies in Concordia University. That was a great experience for him. He chosen Mexico, because he learnt for three years. Steven lived in host family. Mexicans are very warm and unusual people. During the first week hosts invited him for the dinner. He ate Mexican food firstly. It was hard to get used to the spicy food. After dinner Marshall relaxed on the afternoon siesta. next day he visited ancient Mexico’s citites and saw 16th century architecture. It was hard to struggle with the language.The fifth  I want to tall you about Social Etiquette in UK.The British are very polite. Say hello with a firm handshake. You can’t ask how much a person earns. It’s not allowed to show a finger to a person. You can come for lunch with a small gift. Do not come too close to a person.The waiter needs to pay a tip.This rules of etiquette are not very complicated.The six I want to tall you about rot of passage.When my best friend Alisha first invited me to go with her to her causin’s wedding in India, I leapt at the chance. A wedding is very important to Hindus because it signifies the mirrage of two famelies, not just a cuple. It sounded so exotic and I wanted to see it for myself! When we walked up of the airport into the steaming hot day, a large group of Alishas relatives were waiting excitedly to greet us. After having greeted grandparents, aunts, auncles and cousins, from the oldest tothe youngest according to tradition, we caught a taxi and I got my first taste of hustle and bustle of Jaipur. The last a want to tall you about change for the better.Liz Murray is international speaker.Not many people know that in age of 16 she was homeless .She ate ice cubes and toothpaste .Than she started going to school again and won studying in Garvad.When she graduated she started speaking to children about “bad drugs “.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий